Information for Participating Universities
Responsibilities Of University Program Official(s):
The Program official(s) at the University partaking in the MTIMPM Match Process need to follow these steps:
- Complete and submit Participation Fee with MTIMPM BILLING STATEMENT (pdf) (doc) by September 30.
- Maintain communication with hospital-based Clinical Practicum Program officials regarding-
- specific application requirements
- pre-requisite curriculum and graduation requirements
- submitting transcripts, grades, recommendations and other documentation
- Direct student applicant to MTIMPM website for instructions and forms
- Collect, review for completeness and submit via U.S. Mail Postmarked by October 5 to
the MTIMPM Administrator the STUDENT MATCH REGISTRATION FORMS. Make sure the application
fee is included and be sure to confirm the applicant's GPA.
- Upon completion of the MTIMPM Match Process, the MTIMPM Administrator e-mails the
list of university applicants placed at hospital-based Clinical Practicum Programs,
unmatched applicants, and Hospital program vacancies.
- Advise un-matched applicants accordingly.